NEW MedActionPlan for Medication Reconciliation
NOW AVAILABLE—Call 800-543-2230 for a free demonstration.
Medication Reconciliation Checklist
- Helps your facility meet the Joint Commission’s National Patient Safety goals
- Helps your facility with CMS audits
- Records, and reconciles each patient’s medications throughout the continuum of care
- Improves your patient satisfaction survey scores
- Easy to read—helps spot medication errors
- Reduces redundancy and double entry
- Integrates seamlessly across hospital data systems
- Reduces admission, transfer and discharge times
- Speeds the audit process, and improves the quality of audits, so staff is more accountable
- High staff satisfaction rates due to intuitive, easy to use, interface—no learning curve
- Includes all the popular features of the basic MedActionPlan programs
HL7 and other protocols allow MedActionPlan to communicate with your EMR and other programs.
Front load patient and provider data
MedActionPlan can import your existing patient and provider databases.
Data encryption and password protection meet and exceed HIPAA standards.
Providers can access program with any device connected to the Internet. There are no other hardware requirements.